SEO – ‘Masterclass Workshop Seminars’
1. Are you confused by the misinformation, and too much jargon regarding Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) when all you want is for your website to rank highly in Google Search results?
2. Is your website not being seen to best advantage for your existing, and potential customers, ahead of your competitors?
3. Does your website not showcase your business, and reflect your brand identity?
4. Do you want Facebook advertising campaigns that deliver new customers?
If you answered YES to any of these questions we have the solution tailored to you:
At Move37 Consulting we understand SEO, and what is required to maximise your website visibility, we are results driven. If you get your SEO strategy wrong or rely on incorrect advice, your website could potentially suffer a Google penalty, and if your website is unseen, this is bad for business.
Our instructive and practical seminars that will give you the tools and confidence to ensure visibility with the objective to achieve Page One rankings in Google. Improving SEO performance is an incremental process, and may take 3 to 6 months to see measurable results. The sooner you start the process, the quicker the benefits will be realised.
Our Seminar workshops:
• Our collaborative workshops involve no more than ten participants in an interactive, and friendly format focused on results. The duration of workshop sessions is 3 hours; either morning or afternoon.
• Included is our comprehensive 50-point SEO Healthcheck personalised for your website providing practical, and actionable recommendations for your website.
• Key talking points summary notes of the workshop seminar are provided, and 15 minutes free telephone consultation.
• What is SEO? Basic principles, and history. Current best practice versus redundant old school practices, the myths and techniques still in use that doesn’t work, and is likely to be detrimental.
• Search Engines – Google dominance, discussion of other search providers, Bing, Yahoo etc., and niche relevancy. Organic search versus paid (AdWords) campaigns.
• Demystifying Search engine operation, algorithms, how does search ranking work, what is critical to consider.
• Tools available, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, StatCounter, utilities and third-party tools. Setup, and configuration of these.
• Improving the quality of content, the use of <H1>, <H2> headings etc. Creation of blog or news pages, and the benefits.
• How to use keywords effectively, and the value of meta descriptions, and titles.
• Organic search versus AdWords paid campaigns, making the right choices. Should I use paid search?
• Mobile search, its importance versus desktop, future trends, voice, and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
• Social media management, choosing platforms, how do I proactively post without this seeming like a nuisance value and a time waster. Facebook, and Instagram advertising campaigns that are effective. What is a pixel etc.
• Assessing technical, hosting, and performance of your website. Website security, what is https, and why it matters.
• Getting the best from your web developer, setting expectations, value for money.
• Legitimate link building; understanding follow and no-follow links, and authoritative reciprocal linking. Being aware of the potential traps involved should you get this wrong.
• Rich Snippets, Position One and Position Zero, what are these? How do you enhance the opportunities to achieve higher rankings.
• Robots, Sitemaps, meta tags, canonicalisation, no-follows etc., what is this all about.
• Reporting, and metrics, benchmarking against your competitors, marketing intelligence. How do I make sense of the analytics available?
• Google major changes that happened in 2018, and likely trends that will impact SEO in 2019, and beyond.
Investment and Registration:
• $NZD250 (GST exc. early-bird registrations available; regular price $NZD300.)
• Included is our 50 point SEO Healthcheck website review with recommendations and a 30 minute follow up consultation by phone.
• Each session is 3 hours, choose either morning or afternoon. Session One starts 9.00 am and Session Two, 1.30 pm. We only use choose modern well equipped facilities with ample parking. Morning tea, and afternoon refreshments are provided.
• In 2019 SEO - Masterclass Workshop Seminars will be held in Christchurch, Auckland, Wellington, Dunedin, Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane.
• Our next seminar workshop is In Christchurch on Wednesday 17 July 2019. (Other venues, and dates to be confirmed.) early-bird pre-registration by 30 June 2019 at discounted rate of $NZD250 being accepted now. (regular price $NZD300.) Limited spaces available; 10 participants per workshop.