What We Do
Independent Information Technology Consultants:
Move37 Consulting delivers expert recommendations, that are easily understood, to solve business technology challenges, ensuring technology and business risk is
Our approach is all about close collaboration; we enjoy working with our clients in a friendly and professional manner. We realise that technology should be an enabler, to achieve business goals, not a hand-brake and a cause of frustration.
Deep Technical Knowledge and Real-World Expertise:
- Independent and vendor agnostic, with impartial objectivity. Our policy is to only align ourselves with those best equipped for the job. We enjoy access to an extensive network of trusted, quality partners and leading technology providers.
- Our approach is pragmatic and no-nonsense; ensuring there is confidence in the decision making process, leading to improved efficiencies and profitability.
- Our consultants are from diverse disciplines and backgrounds; including senior leadership, management and ownership roles, within substantial New Zealand and Australian IT Integration Businesses. We are responsive and agile, you will always have one personal point of contact to partner with.
- Move37 Consulting supports small, medium and large businesses throughout New Zealand, Australia and internationally, in the private, corporate and public sectors. We are proudly based in Christchurch, New Zealand. As a tech savvy, connected business, in a connected world our expertise is available anywhere and to you now.
- If you require a technology resource for in-house projects, our associate partner Tech People Now (coming January 2018) could be the right fit for you.
How Can We Help?
- IT Road-maps and Strategy, Software selection and licensing, Infrastructure and network review, Cloud solutions, Business continuity planning and Disaster recovery, Cybersecurity and Data privacy.
- Business Process and Security - Evaluation. We have developed a robust and concise solution for businesses, so they are not compromised by deliberate, or accidental security breaches, from internal, or external threats. This helps minimise potential reputational damage and the risk of financial loss.
- Requests for Proposal/Information evaluation (RFP's, RFI's), Vendor selection, Project management and performance benchmarking of Service Level Agreements (SLA's). We know what comprises a good, or bad contract, so you will always have confidence in our recommendations.
- Website Design, on the Squarespace platform, our Website packages that are user-friendly, functional and secure, ranking high with search engines.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) specialists, Analytics and performance metrics, Selection of hosting providers, Content Delivery Networks (CDN's), eCommerce and Payment gateway solutions. (Our SEO Healthcheck - 'Be Seen' comprehensive 100-point audit SEO tool is available at our Digital Delivery Store).
- Determining strategy and the relevant channels for Social Media digital engagement. We can help with automation software and streamlining processes to maximise visibility, save you time and see that your Social Media activities are always relevant.
Solving Business Technology Problems
Who We Are - What is Move37?
"The pace of technology innovation is relentless; Businesses are frequently faced with confusing choices, creating uncertainty and potential risk. Move37 Consulting derives its name from the 1996 epic chess battle, when IBM's 'Deep Blue' supercomputer defeated chess Grandmaster Garry Kasparov at move 37. With human intelligence being defeated by a machine, this caused a paradigm rethink of how to develop an effective strategy to address disruptive technology. Our objective is to understand this challenge, for our clients, so they make smarter technology decisions."